Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Trip to the Dentist

So I had to go to the dentist this morning and I couldn't find a babysitter, so Eli came along. He was ok for a little while, but he eventually got bored in his car seat and started fussing. I tried rocking him with one hand with my mouth wide open, but he kept spitting his pacifier out. So I asked if the receptionist, Theresa, would mind watching him. How terrible is that?! I go to the dentist and have to have someone watch him! She rocked him until he fell asleep, which was wonderful. But then he woke himself up when he started pooping....go figure! Anyway, all is well and my teeth are clean.


Bob comes back into town today! I pick her up at 3:30. She'll be here for a week while I work on continuing to heal. Can't wait to see her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment