Sunday, October 25, 2009

Postpartum Depression

Turns out I have it. It's awful. So I go back to the OB in the morning for my follow up visit to make sure that I don't have any more crazy thoughts. :) Praise the Lord for His faithfulness in bringing us through this thus far.

Here's what I think is funny: we had a natural delivery - no drugs, no nothing. Just the good old-fashioned birthing. I am usually opposed to taking any kind of synthetic drug (if you know me, you know we use herbs instead). Now, I'm on the zoloft band wagon (which I hope to replace soon with natural antidepressants). Isn't it ironic that I was so prepared for a natural delivery without the use of drugs and now I am dependant on a drug to get through my days?! Oh, how the Lord is working on my pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment