Sunday, October 25, 2009

Duck Duck Goose

We went to the first time mom's event last night at the Duck Duck Goose consignment sale. First, I get made fun of because I don't particularly like baby toys and paraphanalia. It doesn't go with my decor. :) Brent says Eli's going to be the only child who's mom doesn't let him play with toys. Sadly enough, it's true! Poor Eli...

Anyways, I also don't like to shop, per say. I like it only when I know exactly what I'm going for and there aren't a million people there. This wasn't the case last night. We went without a plan. And all of Knoxville was there. Brent said, "I just ran into about 30 pregnant bellies!" We had never seen so many pregnant women and babies in one place. It was ridiculous. Even if I had found something I wanted for him, I wouldn't have waited in line for two hours to pay for a $5.00 Tennessee jacket! We wished we would have had our video camera to document the event. We left empty-handed after about 20 minutes. But it has created a lasty memory. Brent, you're a good sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment